CSIR- Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (CSIR-IIIM), Jammu, a premier institute under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), involved in multidisciplinary R&D programmes of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines for economic, environmental and societal benefits for the people of India with primary focus on drug discovery from natural products (medicinal plants and microbial species), invites applications for the Scientific positions.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic, young Indian technical personals having excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements along with requisite experience and a high degree of motivation and desire to take up research as a career in the field of collaborative drug discovery projects, to fill up the vacancy of following posts of scientists as per the details given below. The emoluments and age limit for various posts as per norms is summarized as below:-
ADVERTISEMENT No. 08/2016
Last date for receipt of applications is: 22nd July, 2016
CSIR- Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (CSIR-IIIM), Jammu:
Name of the Posts:
- Sr. Technical Officer (3) No of Posts: One (UR) Maximum age: 40 years Pay Band 3 (Rs.15600-39100) Grade Pay Rs.7600/- BE/B.Tech/M.Sc. with 55% marks in Biotechnology with seven years experience in the relevant area. Desirable: Ph.D. in biological sciences with experience in drug discovery and molecular pharmacology. Experience in culture of mammalian cell lines and screening of small molecules for various pharmacological activities. Proven track record in drug discovery with patents, publications and sample data management.
- Sr. Technical Officer (2) No of Posts: One (UR) Maximum age: 40 years Pay Band 3 (Rs.15600-39100) Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- BE/B.Tech in Biotechnology/B. Pharma with 55% marks and 5 years experience in the relevant field. Desirable: M.Pharma/Ph.D. in biological sciences with Research experience in drug Discovery/ formulation. To provide interdisciplinary technical assistance to scientists in drug discovery program of the institute. Selected candidate will be required to work as team member in pharmacology.
- Sr. Technical Officer (1) No of Posts: One (Reserved for SC) Maximum age: 40 Yrs. (Including 5 years years relaxation for SC) Pay Band 3 (Rs.15600-39100) Grade Pay Rs.5400/- B.V.Sc. & AH with 55% marks with registration with VCI (for animal house) or state Veterinary council MVSc in Animal genetics and breading/ Pathology/pharmacology with Experience in management of GLP Standard Animal house. Management of GLP standard in vivo Laboratory (Animal House), and veterinary medical services to experimental animal species.
- Technical Officer No of Posts: One (Reserved for OBC) Maximum age: 33 years (Including 3 years years relaxation for OBC) Pay Band 2 (Rs.9300-34800) Grade Pay Rs.4600/- BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with 55% marks Desirable: BE/B.Tech from prestigious Institute with experience in the pilot plant or industrial setup. Selected candidate is expected to work in team for day to day maintenance/preventive maintenance/upkeeping of the pilot plant and other R&D infrastructure including pilot plants. Fermentation facility and cGMP.
- Technical Officer No of Posts: One (UR) Maximum age: 30 years Pay Band 2 (Rs.9300-34800) Grade Pay Rs.4600/-/- MBA with 55% marks after 1st Class BSc The candidate should have excellent communication skills with awareness about issues related to Project management/ technology transfer and IPR etc To develop and implement strategies for Project Management / technology marketing /IP licensing etc.
How to Apply :
Application should be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs. 100.00 (Rupees One hundred only) drawn in favor of Director, Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Jammu, payable at Jammu (Applicant should write his name with parentage at the back of the DD). SCs/STs/PH /Women Candidates and regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee.
Duly completed application should be sent by Registered /Speed Post only in a sealed cover super-scribing “Application for the Post Code No.____“ to The Director, CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative, Medicine, Canal Road, Jammu PIN 180 001, so as to reach on or before the closing date 22.07.2016 through Registered/Speed post.