Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Research Associate (RA). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 31 August 2016.
Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) works under Department of Defence Research and Development of Ministry of Defence. DRDO dedicatedly working towards enhancing self-reliance in Defence Systems and undertakes design & development leading to production of world class weapon systems and equipment in accordance with the expressed needs and the qualitative requirements laid down by the three services.
DRDO, Hyderabad Recruitment 2016, out of total 07 posts, 04 posts are allotted to JRF and 03 posts are allotted to RA.
DRDO, Hyderabad Vacancy Details
- Metallurgy/ Material Science: 03 Posts
- Physics: 01 Post
- Metallurgy/ Materials Science: 01 Post
- Physics: 02 Posts
Eligibility for JRF:
- Metallurgy/ Material Science: Candidate should possess B.E./ B.Tech. with first division in Metallurgical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering , Materials Engineering, Materials Technology and Metallurgical and Materials Engineering along with NET/GATE or M.Tech./M.E. in any of the branches with first division at both B.E./ B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech. levels.
- Physics: M.Sc. in Physics with first division along with NET/GATE qualification
Eligibility for RA:
- Metallurgy/ Materials Science: Ph.D. in any of the branches mentioned in JRF post.
- Physics: Ph.D. in Physics
- JRF: Upper age limit for the post is 28 years.
- RA: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
Closing Date of Registration: 31 August 2016