MIDHANI invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager and Manager/ Deputy Manager for Carbon Fiber and Strategic Planning. Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with required copies of documents on or before April 20, 2017.
MIDHANI, a Mini Ratna-I and an ISO 9001-2008 company, is a hi-tech Metallurgical industry under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence, engaged in the manufacture of superalloys and special steels, titanium alloys in various mill forms and shapes for strategic sectors like Defence, Space, Atomic Energy and also for Commercial sectors. The company has about 750 employees. The present turnover of the Company is around Rs. 800 Crores (provisionally). The Company requires outstanding Professionals in the following areas:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Asst Manager (Carbon Fiber- Chemical) (Gr-ll) (1 post):
Qualification & Experience: 60% of marks in full time B Tech in Chemical Engineering with minimum 2 yrs relevant post qualification experience in field of operation and maintenance of Yarn/ Fiber manufacturing technology. Preference to candidates with experience in Carbon Fiber facility.
- Asst Manager (Carbon Fiber- Mechanical) (Gr-ll) (3 posts):
Qualification & Experience: 60% of marks in full time B Tech in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 2 yrs relevant post qualification experience in field of operation and maintenance of Yarn/ Fiber manufacturing technology. Preference to candidates with experience in Carbon Fiber facility.
- Asst Manager (Carbon Fiber- Instrumentation) (Gr-ll) (1 post):
Qualification & Experience: 60% of marks in full time B Tech in Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering (EIE) with minimum 2 yrs relevant post qualification experience in field of operation and maintenance of Yarn/ Fiber manufacturing technology. Preference to candidates with experience in Carbon Fiber facility.
- Manager/ Dy Manager (Strategic Planning) (Gr-IV/lll) (1 post):
Qualification : 60% of marks in full time B.E /B Tech (preferably in Metallurgy or Mechanical Engineering) with MBA (preferably in Strategic Management).
Experience: Minimum 7/4 years post qualification experience in the area of Strategic Planning for Manager/ Dy Manager respectively. Should be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Responsible for planning and directing the Organization’s strategic and long-range goals.
- Identifies, analyzes, and monitors issues that affect profitability, growth, and productivity.
- Responsible for recommending financial and non-financial strategic alternatives and developing and maintaining operational plans.
- Develop Strategic Alliances.
- Conducts organizational reviews to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and to evaluate operational effectiveness.
- Define and carry out partner-specific revenue-generation marketing programs to meet assigned revenue targets.
- Develop initial hypotheses and validate through data and analysis
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Should perform a variety of tasks, lead and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Only Indian Nationals may apply.
- Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on date of advt.
- The Upper age limit indicated above is for unreserved category. Age relaxation is applicable in accordance with the Govt, of India’s orders issued from time to time.
- Management reserves the right to restrict/increase the number of posts & alter the eligibility criteria. Candidates applying for multiple positions have to make separate payments for each of the positions.
- Last date for filling up of online applications will be 20.04.2017.
- Candidates will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily rejected;
- Midhani reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and /or the selection process there under without assigning any reason;
- Decision of Midhani Management regarding selection will be final. Further, Midhani Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified post and also to fill up future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to & fro II AC train fare as applicable.
- Internal Candidates need not apply.
- Candidates who have applied against the previous advertisement of our Company in the last 2 yr need not apply.
- The cut off date for all requisite parameters is 05.04.2017.
- Corrigendum if any related to this advertisement shall be given only on our website midhani.com.
- Candidates from PSUs should have put in atleast 2 yrs experience in immediate lower grade.
How to apply:
- The interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL:// midhani.com > careers > e-recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
- Application should be submitted strictly ‘ONLINE’ by logging on to Midhani website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs on 05.04.2017 till 1700 Hrs on 20.04.2017 for this purpose.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID, and contact mobile number which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding Interview can be sent. Midhani will not be responsible for bouncing of E-mail sent to the candidate.
- The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.l00/-(Rupees one hundred only) towards application fee through online payment using the debit card/ credit card/ net banking using the payment link available. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category are not required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth proof(SSC certificate), qualification, category, experience through the link available in the application form. Application without supporting documents will not be considered.
- After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take print out of the submitted application and keep it for future reference. “Candidates need not send the hard copy”. Applicants from Govt/Quasi Govt/PSU should submit No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post of Assistant Manager and Manager/ Deputy Manager for Carbon Fiber and Strategic Planning in the prescribed format along with required copies of documents on or before April 20, 2017.
For details click below