Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore invited applications from eligible candidates for Contract Teachers Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can attend send their application in the prescribed format along with required documents on or before 24 August 2016.
- Contact Teachers – 45 posts
- Contact Teachers in Law, Economics, Physics, Life Sciences, Life-long Learning, Journalism & Mass Communication: Good academic record, with at least 55% marks in Master’s degree and NET or SET qualified.
- Contact Teachers in School of Instrumentation and Electronics: First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.) & Technology (Tech.).
- Contact Teachers in School of Education: Postgraduate degree with minimum 55% marks in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization. Postgraduate degree in Education (M.Ed. / M.A. Education) with minimum 55% marks.
- Contact Teachers in School of Physical Education: Masters’ degree in Physical Education with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- Contact Teachers in School of School of Biotechnology: First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering & Technology.
- Contact Teachers for Management: First Class Masters’ Degree in Business Management / Administration / in relevant Management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / accredited by the AICTE / UGC.
- OR First Class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant / Cost and Works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
- Contact Teachers for Computer Science: BE / B. Tech and ME / M. Tech in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in BE / B. Tech and MCA with First class or equivalent in either BE / B. Tech. or MCA with first class or equivalent with two years relevant experience.
SC / ST: Rs.100
How to apply
Eligible and Interested candidates can attend send their application in the prescribed format along with required documents to Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Nalanda Parisar, R.N.T. Marg, Indore-452001 (M.P.) on or before 24 August 2016.
- Date of Advertisement: 08 August 2016
- Last Date of Application: 24 August 2016
About Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), formerly University of Indore was established in 1964, by an Act of Legislature of Madhya Pradesh. DAVV is a State University whose jurisdiction was initially restricted to only Indore city. Later on its jurisdiction was extended to seven tribal dominated districts of Indore division namely, Jhabua, Alirajpur, Dhar, Khargone, Khandwa, Burhanpur and Barwani. It is thus catering to the educational needs of the most industrially developed district of MP, Indore on one hand and to the seven tribal and rural backward districts of the State on the other.